This is a full time position, based out of Peace River, Alberta.
Applicants should live within commuting distance.
Rapid Rod Service is a rapidly expanding, private owned company that services wells with conventional or continuous sucker rod. We are committed to being an industry leader through operational excellence and continuous technological advancement. We protect the health and welfare of our employees, clients and the environment. Along with providing you with a safe work environment, we will provide you with a fulfilling career!
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits
- Positive and exciting work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Perform coil rod services on oil wells as part of a crew
- Operate TMX / mobile gripper unit and oversee related activities during the well service job
- Conduct operations to provide service as requested by the contracting company
- Comply with all government, industry and company regulations, policies and standards to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Capable of solving problems and finding solutions for technical issues related to operations and equipment
- Maintaining positive customer relations with clients and service support sector
- Oversee and conduct checks and maintenance on trucks and equipment
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities that may arise during day-to-day operations
- Ability to cooperate and work in a team setting
- Capable of maintaining a high performance standard and work in a safe manner
To join our team, you require:
- 2 years’ experience working in the oil and gas industry with at least 6 months as a TMX/ Mobile Gripper operator.
- Valid training and certification as per industry standard (First Aid,H2S, etc)
- Commercial driver’s licence, class 1 or 3
- Pre-employment drug screening and health assessment
- The stamina and strength to work long hours sometimes in harsh weather conditions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High School Diploma or equivalency